Monday, January 30, 2012

TUMMY TAGS in The Shop!

Introducing The Paper Pea Pod's latest most exciting paper creation yet (we think) Tummy Tags! One might ask what are Tummy Tags - we'll that's the name we came up with for the getting ever popular Baby Onesie Stickers. These can be printed out (right at home) on full sheet sticker paper then simply stick them on a onesie or print them on Iron-on Transfer paper and iron them on a onesie and that's it. Then get out your camera and start clicking away. What a great way to document your monthly photos of your baby and see how they change from month to month. You won't believe how much they do.

I first heard about this idea from John and Sherry's blog over at Young House Love, in which they use Photoshop to "Photoshop" on a "onesie sticker" onto their baby's onesie. (How many times can I say Onesie in a sentence?) I thought it was a great idea but there was not a baby on the horizon for me at that moment.... well it didn't take long for that to change. Nine months ago I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy and ever since then my camera has been going non-stop and every month I post the new monthly photos for my friends and family to see and boy is it fun and a great memory to have. Everytime I post a new monthly photo I get the question of "where did I get the stickers" or how did I do that. I would always respond, I photoshop them on, but I know not everyone has the time or desire to do that with their monthly photos so my fellow pea (in the pod) and I have created TUMMY TAG Printables. We think it's an awesome idea and couldn't wait to share them with everyone. We've already put 5 designs in our shop and I've included a few of the samples here of what we have for sale. We'll be working on A LOT more designs including "Firsts" Tummy Tags. (First Valentine's Day, First St. Patrick's Day.... you get the idea.) If there is something you would like to see NOW before we can get to it please do not hesitate to comment on our blog or Convo us on Etsy at The Paper Pea Pod Shop.

Monthly Monkey Tummy Tags





And Idea of what a sheet of the Tummy Tags will look like you will receive a 3 page PDF file containing all twelve months of Tummy Tags.



(another example of what the sheet of Tummy Tags will look like)

We hope you enjoy these as much as we do and find them to be useful for yourself and your baby or as baby shower, new mom gifts, as seen on The Martha Stewart Show. Stay tuned for more Tummy Tag designs and give-aways in the near future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment